Monday, December 10, 2012

This is supposed to be our last blog post. Even though I originally made this for my Nature and Society class, I would like to keep posting photos and videos that connect nature and hoop dancing. I would like to thank Dr. Lynne Heasley, my professor for the class. I have truly learned so much about our environment, and I now have a new respect for those who work with our nature. Before Lynne's class, I was uneducated about the real damage that man kind has done to our earth. My eyes have been opened and now my job is to pass on that knowledge to others. Also would like to thank all the awesome students in the class as well. I have met some great people with great minds, and its been a pleasure getting to know everyone.

One last photo before I go... for now :)

Hooping at Asylum Park in Kalamazoo MI. Photo credit to my friend Liberty Mehler

No comments:

Post a Comment